NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!
ALL ARE WELCOME, OPEN TO MEN ONLY.
Note. Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants. The course covers two days and topics covered in this course include:
- HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
Step by step guide with slide presentation
- TOILET ROLLS: DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)
- DISHES: DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts.
- REMOTE CONTROL
Losing the remote control. Help line and support groups
- LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming – Open forum
- EMPTY MILK CARTONS: DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play
- HEALTH WATCH: BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
- ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real life testimonial from the one man who did
- IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
- LIVING WITH ADULTS: BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER
Online class and role playing
- HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques
- REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class
- GETTING OVER IT: LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
Individual counsellors available