Note. If you understand all these jokes you are probably a geek.
- A photon checks into a hotel and the bellhop asks him if he has any luggage. The photon replies “No. I’m travelling light.”
- An electron is driving on the motorway when a police patrol car pulls him up. The officer says “We’ve just clocked you doing 100mph.” The electron replies “Oh great. Now I’m lost.”
- Pavlov is enjoying a drink in a bar when the phone rings. He jumps up and cries “Oh no. I forgot to feed the dog!”
- When I heard oxygen and magnesium were hooked up I was like OMg.
- The barman says “Sorry. We don’t serve faster-than-light particles in here.” A tachyon enters a bar.
- Never trust an atom. They make up everything.
- Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero? He’s 0K now.
- What does the B in Benoit B Mandelbrot stand for? Benoit B Mandelbrot.
- The renowed physicist, Irwin Schrödinger, is driving along the road one day when the police pull him up. The officer says “Do you mind if we search your car, Sir?” “No. Go ahead.” he replies. A few minutes later the officer comes back and says “Do you know there’s a dead cat in your boot, Sir?” Schrödinger replies “Well, I do now.”